HE DID NOT GET ROB PAULSEN TO DO THIS
HE DID NOT
NOSTALGIA CRITIC HOW—!!!
Oh my god. My childhood. It’s……….yes.
hahahaha oh my god
you`re fucking kidding me
AMERICAN NINJA WARIOR
A STREAKER CUT THE ACTUAL CONTESTANT OFF AND BLEW THROUGH IT LIKE HE’S SONIC THE FUCKING HEDGEHOG WHAT THE FUCK
No one has linked to the video yet so here [x]
Watch it, its gold.
Fallout New Vegas
Am I the only one who was totally tickled by the demo reel of Kunzite’s new English VA? The guy is pure metal!
i think we all have that one piece of media we like that’s basically “i love this thing, but i dont think everyone should watch this thing and would not categorically recommend it to other people i know, this thing has a lot of problems and i am the first person you should ask…
I told luna-whiskers I would put Tuxie in my old Barbie car and this happened.
Men’s Rights Activists
My Favourite Lip Art Products…
Lip Art is taking over my make-up world this year with my Lip Art workshop tours & my new Karla Cosmetics Lip Art brushes launching soon! My followers get to see me create many new creative lip art looks using my favourite lip art products I just cannot live without!
Today’s blog features some of my favourite lip art products I can’t live without in my Lip Make-up Kit:
- Lime Crime Velvetines in shades: Pink Velvet, Red Velvet & Black Velvet- £13.50
- OCC Lip Tars in shades: Anime, Hoochie, RX, Pool Boy- £11.95
- Mehron L.I.P Colour Cream in Shade Cherry Chocolate- £5.48
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Shades: Repulse, Indulge, Galactic- £16.50
- Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance in shades: Passionate, Drive- £14.50
- Kiko Cosmetics Velvet Mat Satin Lipstick in shades: 604, 607- £6.90
- NYX Cosmetics Mega Shine Lipgloss in shades: Vixen, Maroon: £6.00
- Eye Kandy Glitters- £6.50 each
- Disposable Lip Applicators- £5.29 (Pack of 25)
- Karla Cosmetics Lip Brush Set- £25.00 (Coming Soon)
Coming soon… Karla Cosmetics Lip Art Workshops in Dublin, Glasgow and New York!
This explains so much about Republican thinking.
A real life actual human being actually said “Have you tried not being poor” without a hint of sarcasm, satire, or irony.
I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
he’s like a real life disney villain.